Sterling Silver Sunray Medallion St. Brigid's Celtic Woven Straw Cross Pendant
- 1&1/8" in Diameter (w/out bail)
- 4x6mm Bail Opening for Chain
- Weight is Approximately 8.6 Grams
- Marked 925 for Sterling Silver
- Designed by Courtney Davis
A straw cross is woven with the protective magic of the Celtic Goddess Bridhe. Ancient Celtic poets looked to her as the Triple Goddess and their patron. Her three aspects were as the goddess of poetry, the goddess of healing, and the goddess of the blacksmith's craft. Also known as St. Brigid of Kildare in Christian theology, Her feast day is February 1st.