Sterling Silver Irish Shamrock Clover Spin Ring
Sale Sold out
Regular price $ 46.00 USD
- Center of the Ring Spins
- 7mm Wide with Green Enameled Shamrocks
- Weight Varies from 5 to 8 grams (based upon size)
- Nickel Free Sterling Silver
- Marked .925 (for Sterling Silver)
Irish shamrocks, an unofficial symbol of Ireland, are enameled in green around this band. Spinner rings are modeled after the Tibetan Prayer Wheel and have a center band that is free to move or spin around the ring. The shamrock was traditionally used for its medical properties and is now often used as a symbol for Ireland. It is also a common way to represent St. Patrick's Day, a holiday celebrated on March 17. Shamrocks are said to bring good luck.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Net Orders Checkout