Rising Phoenix from Ashes Sterling Silver Ring
- Top is 7/8" Long and 7/16' Wide
- Bright Fire Red Enameled Phoenix
- Weight is Approximately 6 Grams
- Nickel Free Sterling Silver
- Marked .925 (for Sterling Silver)
Like a Phoenix from the Ashes, Rising Against all Odds. At the end of its life-cycle the phoenix builds itself a nest of cinnamon twigs that it then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix arises. The bird was also said to regenerate when hurt or wounded by a foe, thus being almost immortal and invincible +-ª a symbol of fire and divinity.