Garnet Viking Borre Knot Sterling Silver Ring
- Large Faceted 6x12mm Marquise @Style
- 10mm Wide and 1.2mm Thick
- This is an Extra-Wide Band (Order 1 Size Larger)
- Weight is 5.2 to 7.8 Grams (varies with size)
- Nickel Free Sterling Silver and Marked .925
From the Viking Age, the Borre "ring braid" is a Scandinavian animal style celtic knot which is named after a boat grave in Borre, Norway. This band is 10mm wide, very sturdy, and set with a large Garnet in a deep and vibrant red. Crafted of nickel free sterling silver and marked 925. As with any wide band ring, order a size larger than you would wear with a thin band ring.