Mammen Viking Knot Garnet Norse Sterling Silver Ring
- 4x8mm Marquise-Cut Garnet
- Black Enamelled Accents on Knotwork Top
- Weight is 3.6 - 4.7 Grams (varies with size)
- Nickel Free Sterling Silver
- Marked .925 (for Sterling Silver)
From the late 10th century and early 11th, the Mammen Weave is a Scandinavian animal style celtic knot which is named after finds from a chamber tomb in Mammen on Jutland, Denmark. Very sturdy, this band has a vivid red garnet bezel-set in the center with black enamel highlighting the Viking pattern. Crafted of nickel free sterling silver and marked 925.
Be the first to write a review
Hmm...you don't seem to have purchased this product yet to be able to leave a review.
You have already reviewed this product. If you would like to edit your existing review then please contact us directly.
Something went wrong! Please try again!