Celtic Raven Bird Sterling Silver Black Crystal Ring
- Raven is 17mm (11/16") Wide and the Band Tapers to 3mm (1/16") Wide
- Six Black Crystals are 1mm in Diameter
- Weight is Around 5.3 - 6.3 Grams
- Nickel Free Steling Silver Marked .925
- Raven with Celtic Knotwork and Set with Black Crystals
Ravens are considered to be one of the oldest and wisest of all animals and were the favorite of bird of the god Lludd, the celtic god of artists and artisans. There is an Irish proverb, "To have a raven's knowledge," meaning to have a seer's supernatural powers.