Azurite Winged Phoenix Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace
- Pendant is 7/8" in Diameter with a 3x5mm Bail Opening
- Weight is Approximately 8.5 Grams
- 18" Sterling Silver Snake Chain Included
- Inlaid with Speckled Blue/Green Azurite
- Marked .925 - Nickel Free Silver
At the end of its life-cycle, the Fire Phoenix builds itself a nest of cinnamon twigs that it then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix arises. The bird was also said to regenerate when hurt or wounded by a foe, thus being almost immortal and invincible a symbol of fire and divinity.