Every culture throughout history has held significance for the Sun. From the Aztecs whose god Huitzilopochtli represented the sun and war to the Greek god Helios, the sun has been celebrated, feared, worshiped and loved.
The sun, one of the strongest symbols for rebrith, is born (rises) every morning and dies (sets) each evening. There are few things in this world people are as certain of as they are of the fact that sun will rise tomorrow. This confidence inspires many people to wear the sun as a reminder of hope and perseverance.
- Starburst Sun Natural Rainbow Moonstone Sterling Silver Hook Earrings $ 29.97
- Round Tree of Life Moon Symbol Sterling Silver Earrings $ 24.97
- Celtic Trinity Knot Tree of Life with Sun and Moon Sterling Silver Ring from $ 19.97
- Reversible Blue Paua Shell Sun and Moon Face Sterling Silver Pendant $ 24.97
- Garnet, Mother of Pearl, and Sterling Silver Celestial Sun Hook Earrings $ 27.98
- Sterling Silver Sun Earrings with Marcasite and Black Onyx $ 29.99