Inspired by the Celts | Sterling Silver Jewelry
Intricate knotwork, ancient symbols, and fascinating history define Celtic inspired jewelry. Claddaghs, triskeles, crosses, triquetras, and more can be found in Silver Insanity's "Inspired by the Celts" Sterling Silver Jewelry collection.
Tied by a similar language and culture, the Celts were a group of people who lived over 2,500 years ago in what is modern-day norther Europe. Their art often included detailed interwoven knots, plant and animal motifs, and unique symbols that still hold meaning today.
- Large Round Disc Celtic Knot Sterling Silver Earrings $ 39.97
- Large Sterling Silver Celtic Knot Hook Dangle Earrings $ 19.97
- Sterling Silver Fancy Filigree CELTIC Cross Earrings $ 24.24
- Small Sterling Silver Irish Celtic Knot Cross Hook Earrings $ 7.97
- Sterling Silver Celtic Knot Simulated Blue Topaz Hook Earrings $ 24.99
- Small Sterling Silver Celtic Claddagh Black Onyx Inlay Heart Charm Pendant $ 9.97
- Sterling Silver Celtic Knot Simulated Garnet Hook Earrings $ 17.97
- Wood Hair Stick Pin with Sterling Silver Celtic Knot $ 39.97
- Mens Heavy Solid Copper Celtic Knot 8" Cuff Bracelet $ 59.97
- Sterling Silver Celtic Knot Simulated Amethyst Drop Hook Earrings $ 17.97
- Celtic Ancient Sun Cross Large Oval Locket Pendant in Sterling Silver $ 59.97
- Trinity Knot - Two Tone Triquetra 14k Gold Plated Sterling Silver Hook Earrings $ 19.97